EventRide is seeking a talented self-motivated .NET Developer to join a small but elite team as a .Net programmer at a fast-paced startup company. The .Net developer will be responsible for contributing to the design and development of robust, high performing mobile applications and systems that are part of our product suite.
The funding for this position is tied to a government program and is intended to be a developmental position for a new graduate that will impart valuable career skills.
The position involves:
• Design and implementation of reliable, high performing and usable mobile applications
• Diligent unit testing and debugging application components as necessary
• Collaborating and communicating effectively within a multi-disciplinary team
• Server-side code deployment
• Creating automated code tests, performing quality assurance
• Database integration programming
• Build automation and system administration
• Shell scripting on Windows and Linux
Our ideal candidate has…
• A University Degree or College Diploma in an applicable field
• Passion for continuous learning and improvement
• Knowledge of object oriented design and principles, domain driven design, event sourcing
• Ability to be a quick learner and pick up new technology effortlessly
• Experience in no SQL database usage
• An understanding of underlying popular Internet protocols, browser and server technologies
• The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Knowledge of iOS and Android platforms
• The ability to code to established standards and methodologies
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Experience with git for source code control.
Please forward your resume in confidence to:
300-136 Market Ave
Help Desk Manager
The company is hiring a Manager of Help Desk and Customer Support. This position will oversee all client feedback, and consumer support.
The ideal candidate will have:
-Outstanding client-relations skills
-A college degree in an applicable field, other levels of education will be considered.
-A capacity for detail management
-An understanding of the Professional Sports Marketplace would be helpful
Please submit your resume to:
300-136 Market Ave